Sunday, December 15, 2013

10 Days and Counting Down: 'Tis Country

Today's Positive Eye On Small and Local:
'Tis Country in Mount Clemens. 

When I think of Sunday, I often think of those long rides in the country. What a warm and cheery way to spend ones time, huh? Well, I get that same feeling every time I walk into this shop. They have all manner of fine things to give that homey feeling to any spot one could want it, whether it be kitchen or man-cave, dining room or front porch, living room or ice shanty. I shot a short Tout video to give you an idea of the wide variety of things they have to offer which lend that old fashioned charm to any place, in or out of the house... but your best bet would be go pay them a visit at 55 Macomb Place, and see for yourself! Tell 'em I said hello! 


No comments:

Post a Comment