Monday, June 10, 2013

2nd Annual New Street Urban Fair

    I love art and I love music. I also love Downtown Mount Clemens (I throw that in, in case you didn't already know that). What could be finer than all three of these elements combined?
   Well, if you missed the Made in Michigan Show, a month ago... and if you didn't make the Anton Art Fair, a week or so ago... then I have good news for you!
    Courtesy of Used-on-New Books and Weirdsville Records, in conjunction with the Mount Clemens Downtown Development Authority, the 2013 New Street Urban Fair takes place this Saturday (June 15th), from 11am - 9pm.
    I know of at least four scheduled musical guests (with times subject to slight changes, according to Davey Taylor of Weirdsville Records) : Emily Rose at 1:30pm, RattleTrap at 2:30pm, Hatchetmen at 4:00pm, and The Slot Rods at 5:00pm.
    I am not privy to the identities of all the artists that will be having booth spaces along New Street, but I know that a friend of mine and her daughter will be selling their hand-crafted works, and that my good-friend and fellow artist, Bill Bryan will be bringing his fabulous skills to the party!
    Oh, yeah... I nearly forgot! I will also have a spot of my very own at this fair where I will have my artwork and woodwork available!
    Come on down, this Saturday, and have a good time. I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment