Friday, April 19, 2013

What I'm Doing (Part II)

   As soon as I am done typing this, I am heading to Downtown Mount Clemens for the Moonlight Madness, which is going on from, well... like now, until 9:00pm. I know I need to grab my selected book for World Book Night (coming up on Tuesday, April 23rd) from Lisa at Used On New Books & More.
   I will likely stop by my usual haunts, Max & Ollie's, Gemini Moon... and especially Champagne Chocolates! They still have a Customer Appreciation sale going on and they've got a whole lot of freshly-made Non-Pareils!
    Tomorrow (Saturday, April 20th), PYRO Art Glass is having an Open House from 11:00am until 6:00pm to celebrate their One Year Anniversary! I'm so glad for them. They work hard and make gorgeous pieces!
   Also tomorrow, Weirdsville Records is celebrating Worldwide Record Store Day from 10:00am until 9:00pm with all kinds of cool discounts an' stuff! Musical guests Rattletrap will be there to play live for us, starting at 1:00pm, so don't miss 'em!
   I will be bouncing back and forth between these two places, all day tomorrow. So, come on ad join me... I'll be lookin' for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment