Friday, October 18, 2013

To My Friends & Loved Ones Who May Be Struggling...

Remember that nothing you do is unimportant. 

You may have periods of anger, doubt, fear, or weariness. Life may sometimes seem overwheming. That is part of what makes us human.

I know, in my own case, that sometimes the things that I may find overwhelming would be as gifts and treasures to those who have less than I.

If you find yourself in a period of darkness, remember that the seeds of great trees and beautiful flowers sprout in the blackness of the loving Earth, and struggle through toward the light of the Sun.

Remember who you are and why you do what you do. Think of all the lives and hearts you have touched in your generosity.

Do not despair when those sick with wickedness or selfishness appear to prevail. Their seeming rewards are not real. To be discouraged in the face of such things is the first step to becoming like those who have given in to illnesses of the spirit. Be yourself.

All these things are those things of which I must remind myself. I offer them freely to whomever may find them of use.

No comments:

Post a Comment